Why do I need to become a member?
Membership will give you access to all sections within our Members Area which will
- provide you with information, news and articles written by both members and professionals
- give you access to fact sheets providing information on how ED can affect individuals, on air-conditioning, schools and tips to help with the day to day management of ED
- automatically receive the newsletter and any other information provided by the ED Society
- give you access to our photo gallery
- allow you to search our database for information
and much more…. NB Newsletters and information can be sent by post if preferred.
However, if you live outside the UK the ED Society would like to support and keep you up to date via email. In the past, the ED Society has mailed the newsletter to everyone on our international mailing list, but due to the rising cost of postage, we must now limit our international mailings to fee paying members only.
If you are not already a member and would like to register for membership, click here.
If you are already a registered member, just use the Members Login at the bottom of the left hand column to get access to the Members Area.